Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I shall call him...MiniMe

I got a new notebook for my birthday 8 days ago. Quite frankly, it. is. awesome. It is a Lenovo ThinkPad T400, Machine Type 2767AK4. This thing has all the bells and whistles I'd like on a notebook. Bluetooth, WiFi, and a whole gaggle of I/O to shake a stick at. What really makes this machine a real power house is my CardBus/ExpressCard combo slot. I can use whatever the hell I want to. About the Bluetooth, in my opinion, Bluetooth should be mandatory on a notebook. My old 3000 N100 did not. Storage: I plan on acquiring an adapter to put another hard drive into where my ODD is. My ODD happens to be SATA where as the N100 was PATA, so no adapters were available. I also plan on putting another stick of RAM into it to take it up to 4 GB from 2. What really caught my eye is the fingerprint scanner, a nifty feature to have in this day and age. All in all not a bad little machine. I think this computer will serve me well for about 4-5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment